Check our job openings and apply or send us your CV, anyway. We are always in quest for talent.
Mozaik is a leading marketing strategy agency, with extensive experience in providing marketing strategies that are creative, innovative, sophisticated and results oriented.
Our in depth understanding of local markets and our team’s unique combination of marketing expertise, leading edge technical intelligence and inspiring creativity, ensure the delivery of high-end online and offline experiences and increased return on investment.
With both a strategic and creative approach, we make every effort to enhance the renown and impact of our clients serving their ultimate goals of growth, success, and access to previously untapped markets.
We offer all-inclusive services to our client portfolio, varying from Web Design and Development to Web applications and Brand Identity Development to Online Marketing Campaigns and 360o communication.
This is a great opportunity to join our unique team.
We’re looking for an experienced and communicative Account Manager to join our 360o communication growing team. The candidate should create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers, will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and will develop new business from existing clients and actively will seek new sales opportunities. The Account Manager needs to have excellent leadership and management skills to coordinate with the entire team, to combine creativity with intelligent science, ability to define marketing strategies that can be implemented through client’s marketing communication actions, and to have proven experience of having establishing trusted advisor relationships with clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain company’s service value
- Building strong relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Collaborating with internal departments (Creative Team, Developer Team, Project Managers, Online Marketing Services Team) to facilitate client need fulfillment
- Handling the day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns (Branding, Campaigns Concepts, Content creation & production, Websites with WordPress platform, Digital Marketing (Google, Facebook and LinkedIn Networks), Social Media Strategies and monthly Management) in collaboration with each internal department
- Review digital campaigns reports
- Create status notifications
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Present and discuss Communication Strategies
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- Identifying industry trends
- Monitor Plan, accounting (invoices)
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Account Manager will join the 360o Business Unit
- Account Manager reports to Account Director
- The position is based in Athens, Greece
Type of employment
- Full-time, with competitive salary and benefits
Skills and Experience
- Studies in Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Studies or Similar
- Work Experience
- 3 years’ proven experience of Account Manager in agency
- Understanding of branding, digital media, social media, websites creation and marketing concepts
- Proficient knowledge of technical Digital and WordPress terminology and methodology
- Advanced knowledge of major IT applications (MS office, Outlook etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar
- Proficient knowledge and command of Greek and English languages
- Advanced knowledge of French will be an asset
- Personal Qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Greek and English. French will be an asset)
- Effective team management capabilities
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- Persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Patience and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
Talk about you
“Thank you. Your message has been vibrantly transferred to our servers. We will be sending you a synergy reply soon.”