Check our job openings and apply or send us your CV, anyway. We are always in quest for talent.
Junior Web Developer
Mozaik is a leading marketing strategy agency, with extensive experience in providing marketing strategies that are creative, innovative, sophisticated and results oriented. Our in-depth understanding of local markets and our team’s unique combination of marketing expertise, leading edge technical intelligence and inspiring creativity, ensure the delivery of high-end online and offline experiences and increased return on investment. With both a strategic and creative approach, we make every effort to enhance the renown and impact of our clients serving their ultimate goals of growth, success, and access to previously untapped markets. We offer all-inclusive services to our client portfolio, varying from Web Design and Development to Web applications and Brand Identity Development to Online Marketing Campaigns. This is a great opportunity to join our unique team. We are looking for a positive, eager to learn individual, able to collaborate effectively. We are looking for a Junior Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to work on website projects.
- Undertake all ad hoc bugs/requests and updates for our maintenance contracts
- Perform standard maintenance tasks on WordPress websites
- Perform website quality assurance tasks
- Optimize websites according to suggestions by Google’s PageSpeed Insights and other metrics
- Author newsletters using standard web-based tools as well as write HTML code for cross-device, cross-client accessible campaigns
- Enforce website security best practices
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT staff members
Web Developer reports to Head of Development
The position is based in Athens, Greece ( Hybrid )
Type of employment
Full-time, with competitive salary
Skills and Experience
- Work Experience and Technical Skills.
- Programming experience with the WordPress CMS.
- Good understanding of web authoring markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Experience in using pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of responsive and mobile-first website design practices and implementations.
- Good understanding of cross-browser, cross-client, cross-device compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Use of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of newsletter authoring
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Experience on any of the following will be appreciated:
- WooCommerce or Magento 2.x
- Web Accessibility practices
- Web security best practices
- Κnowledge of UI/UX practices
- PageSpeed optimization practices
- MySQL RDBMS base level queries
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX calls
- js / React / AngularJS
- Web Services / RESTful APIs
- Personal Qualifications
- Patience and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- High level of initiative and team player
- Handling of stressful cases and deadlines as well
Performance Marketing Executive
Mozaik is a leading marketing agency, with extensive experience in providing marketing strategies that are creative, innovative, sophisticated and results oriented.
We are driven by the same force which undeniably is the strongest of all in the universe. LOVE for what we are doing. The essence of the agency is deeply rooted in the notions of of high energy, joyful creativity, true spirit, pure passion.
Our in depth understanding of global markets and our team’s unique combination of marketing expertise, leading edge technical intelligence and inspiring creativity, ensure the delivery of high-end online and offline experiences and increased return on investment.
With both a strategic and creative approach, we make every effort to enhance the renown and impact of our clients serving their ultimate goals of growth, success, and access to previously untapped markets.
We offer all-inclusive services to our client portfolio, varying from Web Design and Development to Web applications and Brand Identity Development to Online Marketing Campaigns.
Performance Marketing Executive’s mission is to contribute in the execution and monitoring of Search Marketing Strategies, to perform analysis in order to suggest best practices in campaign management, and to run diagnostics and provide recommendations.
- Paid Media
- Paid campaigns set-up, monitoring, and management across various digital channels including Facebook, Google, and other platforms
- Paid campaigns performance analysis and reporting formulation on ad-hoc or periodical basis
- Use data and insights to continually improve the targeting and messaging of campaigns
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop ad creative and landing pages to optimize conversion rates
- Provide instructions and guidance to Dev team to implement Tracking Scripts to websites
- Perform keyword research and identify opportunities for organic growth
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Create and implement optimized meta-tags to websites
- Provide Instructions to copywriters for creating SEO optimized content for websites
- Formulate ad-hoc and periodical reports for clients on SEO performance
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- E-mail marketing campaigns set-up, dispatch and monitoring
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns, including list segmentation, content development, and A/B testing
- Industry Trends
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and recommend new ideas and tactics to improve campaign performance
- Ensure transparency of activities and compliance with company’s policies
- Ensure knowledge transfer and information flow across all Mozaik employees
- Communicate regularly with internal teams, including account managers and project managers, to ensure that all parties are aligned on project timelines and goals.
- Contribute to a positive team environment by actively sharing ideas and constructive feedback with team members.
- Attend regular team meetings to discuss ongoing campaigns, brainstorm new ideas, and share best practices.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in mathematics, physics, engineering or marketing
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on performance marketing preferably working in advertising agency
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful campaigns across various digital channels
- Knowledge of Marketing & Communication principals
- Ability to interpret and provide reasoning behind data and metrics
- Working knowledge of platforms including: Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Ads, Meta Ads, Meta Business Manager, Mailchimp, Moosend, Looker Studio, Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Advanced formulas, Pivot Tables)
- Proficient knowledge and command of Greek and English languages (French Language Speakers also will be preferred)
- Ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar (Greek & English)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and identify trends and insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with clients and internal teams
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Performance Marketing Executive reports to Head of Digital Marketing
- The position is based in Athens, Greece
Type of employment
- Hybrid Full-time, with competitive salary
- Paid Media
Talk about you
“Thank you. Your message has been vibrantly transferred to our servers. We will be sending you a synergy reply soon.”